Crane v2 by Zhiyun Tech is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer offering 360° rotation along all three axes. It offers button-powered continuous rotation along the pan axis, and manual non-stop circular rotation along the tilt and roll axes.
It is designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras weighing 0.8 to 3.9 lbs (350g to 1800g), such as the Sony Alpha a7 / a7S, Canon 5D and Panasonic GH4, and includes an attachable lens support for long lenses. It features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a stepless joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes. Cameras attach by securing a simple thumbscrew without any tools, and full setup can be achieved within a minute.
A 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom also allows use with monopods and various other support equipment. The Crane can also be controlled wirelessly using your smartphone and a free iOS / Android app. It runs using 2 x ICR 26500 rechargeable batteries, which feature a 12 to 18 hours of runtime. Yes, batteries are included!
- 360° rotation along all three axes
- Supports compact cameras weighing up to 3.9 lb / 1800g
- Includes an attachable lens support for long lenses
- Features three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at 4000 Hz
- Four-way stepless joystick
- Tool-less camera attachment using thumbscrew
- 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom
- Can be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app via built-in Bluetooth
- 12-18 hour runtime with 2 included batteries
User Guide download: https://zhiyun-website-shenzhen.oss-cn-shenzhen.aliyuncs.com/instruction/20210310/1615362651795-p5YBSw3R.pdf