NGK V-Power plugs feature a unique v-cut in the center electrode that directs the spark to the edge of the electrode, helping the spark develop more rapidly, increasing ignitability and reducing quenching.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
There are no reviews yet.